Parking & Travel
For your first appointment we advise you aim to arrive 5 minutes early to allow time for parking and paperwork.
- There are 9 allocated spaces at the clinic, the first 5 of which are immediately on the left as you turn into the shared car park with the tennis and squash club. (For evening appointments please note the squash club have priority to these but there is free on road parking with no time restriction from 6 pm).
- There is ample on road parking in Duffield village – just be aware that on Town street directly opposite the clinic there is a time restriction of 45 minutes between 8:00 and 18:00 hours which is ample time for a treatment/check-up appointment, however you would require longer for your first appointment (up to one hour).
- There is additional parking available at the Viceroy car park a short walk away during the daytime only.
There are numerous routes through Duffield, with the bus stop on either sides just next to the clinic on Town street. Some routes on ‘the sixes’ include
- Derby – Duffield Road – Duffield (Town street) – Belper – Wirkswroth – Middleton – Cromford – Matlock bath – Matlock
- Derby – Duffield – Belper – Heage – Ripley
The clinic is located on Town street just a 2-3 minute walk from Duffield train station.
Duffield – Belper – Ambergate – Whastsantdwell – Cromford – Matlock Bath – Matlock
Derby – Duffield (Direct train approx. 10 minutes)